Pages

March 15, 2012

Y Brawd's Disco Gold - Various



Going out to Edo at the mighty Know Your Conjuror...taken down this day.


One
01 Boogie Nights - Heatwave (aint no doubt we are here to party)
02 Le Freak - Chic (young and old are doing it I'm told)
03 I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor  (as long as I know how to love, I know I'll be alive)
04 I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross (got to let it show)
05 Kung Fu Fighting - Carl Douglas (fighting...lightning...frightening...it's an ancient Chinese art)
06 Knock On Wood - Amii Stewart (the way you love me is frightening)
07 You Make Me Feel Mighty Real - Sylvester (love me like you should)
08 Born To Be Alive - Patrick Hernandez (it's good to be alive)
09 D.I.S.C.O. - Ottawan (desirable...irresistible...super sexy...(such a) cutie...oooooh)


Two
01 Hot Stuff - Donna Summer (sittin' here eating my heart out baby)
02 Funky Town - Lipps Inc (keep me groovin' with some energy)
03 Fantasy - Earth, Wind And Fire (all your dreams will come true miles away)
04 I Feel Love - Donna Summer (I feel love)
05 That's The Way I Like It - KC and the Sunshine Band (uh-huh uh-huh)
06 You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate (I believe in miracles)
07 Get Down On It - Kool and the Gang (get your back up off the wall)
08 Car Wash - Rose Royce (it's better than diggin' a ditch)


Oddi wrth y brawd

5 comments:

Y Brawd said...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tyu3kw
http://www.sendspace.com/file/e5y9cl

lizard johnny jewel said...

=sigh= another one bites the dust.

cattwentyfourseven said...

kyc was a good one. damn.

lucifersam said...

Shit, good blogs are dropping like flies. KYC was one of the best.

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?