Pages

March 15, 2012

Y Brawd's Disco Gold - Various



Going out to Edo at the mighty Know Your Conjuror...taken down this day.


One
01 Boogie Nights - Heatwave (aint no doubt we are here to party)
02 Le Freak - Chic (young and old are doing it I'm told)
03 I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor  (as long as I know how to love, I know I'll be alive)
04 I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross (got to let it show)
05 Kung Fu Fighting - Carl Douglas (fighting...lightning...frightening...it's an ancient Chinese art)
06 Knock On Wood - Amii Stewart (the way you love me is frightening)
07 You Make Me Feel Mighty Real - Sylvester (love me like you should)
08 Born To Be Alive - Patrick Hernandez (it's good to be alive)
09 D.I.S.C.O. - Ottawan (desirable...irresistible...super sexy...(such a) cutie...oooooh)


Two
01 Hot Stuff - Donna Summer (sittin' here eating my heart out baby)
02 Funky Town - Lipps Inc (keep me groovin' with some energy)
03 Fantasy - Earth, Wind And Fire (all your dreams will come true miles away)
04 I Feel Love - Donna Summer (I feel love)
05 That's The Way I Like It - KC and the Sunshine Band (uh-huh uh-huh)
06 You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate (I believe in miracles)
07 Get Down On It - Kool and the Gang (get your back up off the wall)
08 Car Wash - Rose Royce (it's better than diggin' a ditch)


Oddi wrth y brawd

4 comments:

Y Brawd said...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tyu3kw
http://www.sendspace.com/file/e5y9cl

lizard johnny jewel said...

=sigh= another one bites the dust.

cattwentyfourseven said...

kyc was a good one. damn.

lucifersam said...

Shit, good blogs are dropping like flies. KYC was one of the best.